Tuesday, December 6, 2011

'Tis the Season!

yay!!! it's christmas time! i have to admit christmas is one of my favorite time of years. halloween is still my fave but it's pretty close. i'm almost done with shopping and the decorations are mostly up. i finally finished all my craft projects from last year. the last was the garland around the lamp post out front. i had it all ready to go and just had to brave the cold to tie on the flowers then hot glue gun them in place. it was a lot harder than it sounds since it was super cold outside when i did it. my fingers were totally numb by the end but it was totally worth it. now that all the setup is done all that's left is wrapping and mailing off gifts and cards.

right now i find myself  bored listening to korn's new album (highly recommend) and waiting for my millions of frames to import into photoshop as layers for one of my many projects i most likely won't finish. apparently you can only import 500 frames at a time so i had to split my frames into different files :). if i'm lucky i will be done importing it all sometime tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment